Bexley shares its campus with Trinity Lutheran Seminary
. The campus includes:
- Gloria Dei Worship Center, the center of campus life. Built in a contemporary style, this large chapel illustrates the best of modern church architecture. The accent is on the People of God as Eucharistic Assembly. With movable furnishings, Gloria Dei can be transformed into a concert hall or an auditorium for community activities. The custom-built Steiner-Reck pipe organ enhances worship through superior musical accompaniment;
- St. Helena Chapel in the Bexley House. Furnished in the richly colored Gothic Revival style, the emphasis here is on the transcendence and sacrifice of the Eucharist, although the setting is intimate;
- Koinonia Center for fellowship, meals and gatherings;
- Steeple People bookstore;
- Library and media center containing over 126,000 books and bound periodicals and over 4,500 audio-visuals, adding approximately 250 items monthly;
- Well-equipped classroom facilities;
- Living space for single and married students: dormitory efficiencies, apartments, and townhouses are available.
Just down the street is Capital University, where Bexley Hall and Trinity Lutheran Seminary students have library privileges and free access to the Capital Athletic Center. The athletic center is equipped with an indoor track, cardio equipment (elliptical machines, treadmills, bicycles, and stair climbers), and a full weight room.